Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Treat Boxes


Sorry I've been MIA again - I have been so sick this year and I just couldn't seem to get over the infection. I finally went to an ENT on Thursday and found out that my sinus cavities below my eyes are compacted with junk. So I am now on 3 weeks of antibiotics and steroids. I go back in a month to see if we have finally cleared this crap up! At least I'm starting to feel somewhat like my old self. I have a little more energy (I'm sure it's due to the steroids, lol) which is a good thing. I am very behind on many many things so hoping I catch up soon. Here's to doing stuff one day at a time, right?!

So for stamp club in March we made these cute Easter Treat Boxes using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. There are so many wonderful things being made with that punch. It's a WONDERFUL investment that's for sure!

I then had to make some for an event I participated in. I had some with jelly beans in them and others with M&M's in them. I made like 10 and one lady purchased them all. I guess I should have made more, lol!


I used Eggstra Spectacular stamp set and Stampin' Write Markers to color in the images. It's such a cute fun set!


Of course I like variety so I made them using the Sweet Sorbet paper (which was a special during Sale-A-Bration) and matching cardstocks. I used Chevron Ribbon to tie the boxes shut with a little Whisper White Baker's Twine.

You can purchase supplies for this and other Stampin' Up! Products at my site here. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: