Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weekly Specials & New Items

Welcome! If you haven't been in awhile, welcome back. You might notice some changes. I've been working really hard to revamp my blog. With that I'm trying to be more productive and make some changes with my schedule. That means regular posting! Yeah!!

Every Wednesday I will do a post with the weekly specials and any other specials happening with Stampin' Up! at the moment. 


You can purchase these Weekly Deals HERE.

Other Stampin' Up! Specials going on right now:


For the month of July you can purchase 3 DSP and get one FREE! Now is the time to stock up on all the new packs you love!

Two new Photopolymer Stamp Sets have been released:

Christmas Bliss (shown above) and Dear Heart (shown below). Both can be found HERE.


These sets are while supplies last. So don't delay! 

Available starting today is a new set from the Holiday Catalog. Don't you just LOVE sneak peeks? 


I can't wait to get this one to add to my collection. Coloring that Cardinal is going to be so much fun!! You can find Beauty of the Season HERE.

Whew there is a lot of great things happening this week! I hope you can take advantage of some of the specials &/or new items. Thanks so much for stopping by!


Michelle

No comments: