Friday, November 7, 2014

Holiday Home Christmas Style


The Holiday Catalog is FULL of wonderful stamp sets and matching dies! For Stamp Club this month we used the Holiday Home Stamp Set & Homemade Holiday Framelits Dies that match to create two cards.

This is one of my favorites as I'm a sucker for Winter scenes and Christmas. We used the 2" circle punch to create the opening and then placed our home on the front. The home is all decked out for the holiday. I used the bare trees on my card but most of the ladies put Evergreen trees (also included in the stamp set) on their card. The snowflakes are stamped using Craft Stampin' Ink pad.


On the inside of the card we lined up another house and the second part of the sentiment. It turned out so cute! The girls really liked it. 

Have you started making your Christmas Cards yet? I don't just make one card - I make many cards and like 5 or so of each. That way I don't get bored and I have a nice variety to send to friends and family! Whatever you decide to do you might want to get started as there are only 47 more days till Christmas arrives :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

1 comment:

aBlessedChaos said...

Simply awesome card...love the inside.