Thursday, February 19, 2009

AMYRS58

I needed to make a thank you card to the young lady who gave me all those goodies. I was so excited to find AMY R's sketch as it worked with it perfectly!


I really am loving those hedgehogs. If you know the name of the set that this one is in from SU! will you please let me know. I like to label my stamps and I have no idea what this one is. The flowers are from Making Memories Embellishment jars and match the paper perfectly which rarely happens for me!

Well this week the sickness train has made its stop here. My Mom watched Abby last weekend while Jay & I were in KC and she got sick. We picked Abby up and Monday she didn't have school but that night she got sick. She missed school Tuesday and Wednesday. Then last night at about midnight, Jay got sick. He's home now trying to recover. I just HOPE I do not get it! I'm staying away but I was around Abby more than Jay was so what's that say?

I hope you have a great Thursday and thanks so much for looking!

12 comments:

Danni said...

Wow!! This is just A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!Amazing job!! I love everything about it!!

Tina said...

Michelle, this is so pretty! Your coloring is amazing and the papers are a perfect match.

Yankee in England said...

I love those colors together, great job on the sketch.

Janna said...

Michelle this is just adorable!! I love the cute little critters and the adorable flowers! Excellent job on this! I know your friend will love it!

So sorry to hear that you family is sick! I hope they get better really soon. And I am crossing my fingers that you don't get it!

SMiles,
janna

inlovestamping said...

Cute card! Colors are bright and cheery!

Maria said...

Hey Michelle! I love hedgehogs too! I'm so glad I still have that stamp set! Lovely job coloring the image. . your card turned out fabuolous!!

I'm sorry your family is sick!! Hope you are taking care of yourself too! Hope they get better soon!!

maria

Kristie W. said...

Very, very cute!

I hope the sickness train stays away from you and the rest of your family is better soon. Hugs!

AmyR said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!

Your card is adorable - I love the hedgehog set - it's just the cutest!

Cathy said...

I love the hedgehogs!!! they are so adorable. Also love the background change on your blog!! Very Irish!!

Sorry everyone has been sick. I hope you don't get it!! Brittany has been home all week with a nasty ear infection and sinus infection.

Hugs to you, Cathy

Heather Schlatter said...

Michelle,

I love your layout here sketch or not you did a great job on this card!!! It is very cute and your coloring is great!!!

Heather

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Those Hedgehogs are so cute!

Great Card!

Dawn♥ said...

Ahhh wonderful looking card! Love the stamped image! ♥