Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sorry FBW fans

Forgive me as I do not have a Flutter By Card to share today. I'm hoping to get one done but I just have not been feeling well at all. The last few days I've been suffering from the worst migraine I've ever had!! My ears and the pressure in my head is unbelievable so I have an appointment this week with an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor in hopes to get this pain taken care of! I'd like to say I'll get a card done but honestly it's not looking too good :o)

HOWEVER, I know the other flutter by girls will have some awesome creations to share so stop by their blog for some fluttering inspiration. Also, Danni has told us for the holidays Angels are okay to use as well - so now to participate this week you can create ANYTHING as long as it has a fairy, angel or butterfly on it!! Come on, join in - you won't be disappointed! Be sure to stop by Danni's blog to link up your creation so we can all check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by - hopefully I'll share my card later today...

13 comments:

Cassie said...

i hope you feel better soon! those headaches are the worst!!

Nicola said...

You take good care of yourself Michelle, I am just so sorry you are suffering so much.
Big healing hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I am so sorry you have been having Migraines Michelle. I have not been feeling well either. I have a horrid cold. I can't stop coughing. As a result, I pulled a muscle by my stomach. Very painful especially when I can't stop coughing.

Hugs my friend!! Hope you feel better!!

~Chris

Liz said...

So sorry to hear you're not doing well. I hope the doctor's able to get you feeling better soon!

Patti J. said...

Hugs and prayers! Hope you feel better quickly. Take care of yourself, and let your family pamper you - you deserve it!

Harriet Skelly said...

Michelle I hope you get some relief soon - my daughter suffers from really bad migraines too! Take care, Harriet

Stef H said...

you just worry about yourself and not whether or not you have a card. but a HUG for your kind words.

feel better soon!

hugs,

Danni said...

My dear friend, please, please get well soon! hugs!!!

Nancy said...

Take care of yourself, Michelle!!

AmethystCat said...

hope you're feeling better today!

Kristie W. said...

I hope you are feeling better by now!

Kimberly said...

Hugs Michelle! I hope that you are feeling better now and that the Dr. will have some healing solutions for you. Take care!!!

Taylor said...

Feel better soon! {{{hugs}}}