Thursday, November 25, 2010

Spec-TAC-ular Thursday

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day! I plan on spending quality time with my family and being grateful for them, my friends and all I have in my life!

Spec-TAC-ular Thursdays is where I showcase a creation using stamps from The Angel Company (TAC). My friend, Danni will also have a creation so be sure to check out her blog too! I'm sure you were expecting a holiday card but I decided to take a break from that. Instead I'm showcasing an image from ANCHOR TO THE SOUL stamp set.

I joined a technique swap and made something similar for it. I had to make 60+ cards...whew it took me a little bit but it was worth it! I got back some GREAT technique samples (and instructions!). My technique was watercolor pencils. I used watercolor paper and my Niji Water Brush. I then added some Glossy Accents to the water portion.

LOVE the font used on the sentiment. It is from A THOUSAND THANKS stamp set which is a Level C hostess set.

So whatcha think? I hope it's inspired you to do a little coloring with something other than Copics which seem to be all the rage right now. Don't get me wrong...love my Copics but it's nice to use the 50 million other things I own too, lol! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Please Note: I am a demonstrator for The Angel Company. You can find these stamps and products for purchase on my website - www.michellem.ismyangel.net. For easy reference, I've added everything under FEATURED PRODUCTS on my site. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to order outside the US.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Once again you've sold me on a set! Love this!!!
Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend!

Chelsea said...

I loved your card in that swap! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Tammi said...

Oh wow, soft and beautiful, love it!