Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #137 - Sketch by Carly!

WOW - thank you to everyone who fluttered with us last week for our blog hop! There were so many fabulous entries - loved looking at all of them! This week we have a new sketch artist joining us - Carly. So here is Carly's wonderful sketch for us to use:
Remember to include butterflies, fairies or angels on your creation and it should be a NEW creation as well. I am patiently waiting for some LOTV stamps to arrive so I decided to use some of my old ones. Funny thing is I haven't used the old ones at all so they are actually new to me too, lol!

Aren't those bunnies too cute? I colored one using T2 and the other using E55 along with my Colorless Blender. Love the way they turned out!

I love how Carly included everything we need to make the perfect card - flowers, butterflies and a sentiment!

So what do you think? What are you working on right now? Me, I'm all about Valentine's - loving all the pinks and reds. Brightens my mood with all this snow on the ground! I hope you will join us this week and play along. Just visit the FBW Blog for more details!

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Details:
Paper: BoBunny
Image: Bunnies in Love by Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: A Thousand Thanks by The Angel Company
Butterflies: Martha Stewart Punches

12 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Love the butterfly and flower embellies!

Nancy said...

Michelle, this image is so stinkin' cute...I can hardly stand it!! I love your whole card, right down to the polka dots!! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love the bunnies!

Jen Shults said...

How adorable is this!! LOVE that stamp... soo so cute! Great card this week!

Anna said...

Oooo! So stinking cute! Love those bunnies!

Kristine said...

A♥D♥O♥R♥A♥B♥L♥E~ Love those cute bunnies =) Thanks so much for playing with Carly's sketch this week. All you ladies have been so sweet!

~Kristine
(Carly's mama)

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Michelle the bunnies are absolutely adorable - love your card!!

Michelle VP said...

This is just darling, Michelle! Love how you colored those bunnies and added flowers in valentine colors. :)

Unknown said...

those bunnies are sooooooooo cute! love the colors, papers and flowers!!

Kristie W. said...

What a sweet image, Michelle! Great paper and embellies too :)

Carly said...

Hi Michelle!
I just adore your image and your butterfly punch is to die for. Thanks for using my sketch in the Flutterby Wednesday challenge!~ I have a new sponsored sketch going on riht now that ends this Thursday... hope you can play along!

xxCARLYxx

♥♥♥♥♥