Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FBW #143 - Hello Friend

Hello Friends :D Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday creation. This week the challenge is a favorite (and popular) one - OPEN...ANYTHING GOES as long as you use a BUTTERFLY, FAIRY or ANGEL on it.

For my creation I decided to use the cutie from Mabelle R.O., Whimsy and Stars Studio - FLOWER GIRL.

I had a blast coloring her. I pulled my colors from the background paper, which has my butterflies on it :D I added a little shimmer using my Stardust Gelly Pen to the flowers on her head. You can see that better in the next photo.

I hope you find some time to play along with us this week. Be sure to stop by the FBW blog for all the details and to link your NEW creation. Remember you can find other wonderful inspiration from the DT just by visiting their blog (links are on my sidebar).

Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Michelle, that stamp is just the cutest and that coloring?? Marvelous job!!

Tina said...

Super, super cute!

Tammi said...

So very sweet Michelle, love her with that butterfly paper...and she's colored beautifully! I got my package, thanks a bunch! ~hugs

Debra Hensley said...

SO adorable! I love this card and the coloring is perfect with the background paper. Love the added shimmer- I can't live with out my stardust pen! Great Job!

Jen Shults said...

OH she is just adorable! I love those flowers in her hair and that paper is so fun! Gorgeous card!!

Harriet Skelly said...

What an adorable image Michelle - she really looks fun to color and your coloring is so well done!!

Unknown said...

such an adorable image, love the paper you used, just love this card!!
I see you also are part of the guest designer team..congrates!!

Anna said...

How sweet! She's a darling image! Wonderful coloring!

Danni said...

You know I love this!! Fabulous, fabulous job!

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous coloring!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Wonderful coloring, it is all so pretty!

Michelle VP said...

What perfect coloring on this image, Michelle! :) Love how you matched her to the DP so well.

Monique said...

Ack!! I love this sweet image.. she is adorable.. great pp and wonderful coloring :)

Kristie W. said...

Oh my, she is SOOOOO adorable!!! Great card, Michelle!

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Great job coloring her in all those bright and cheery colors and I really like your choice of paper. Those butterflies are too cute!

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, she is adorable and yes your colouring is fantastic. Love it xxx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Adorable card and image and you color so well!

Stephanie said...

Fab card, look forward to working with you!

Pat said...

Such a sweet card Michelle! Love how you colored the image. Looking forward to working with you on the Whimsy and Stars Studio Guest Design Team.

Hugs,
Pat