Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's in the Bag!

Oh can I tell you how happy I've been since Spring has arrived!?!? The last few days have been BEAUTIFUL!! We are currently on Spring Break and we've been enjoying LOTS of outdoor time! According to the weatherman that may all change by this weekend so I will continue to enjoy it while I can!

Today I'm here with another new image from Softpencil Studios called Molly, Timmy and the Baby Chick.

I got some bags at Sam's Club to use for projects so I decided to make a little treat bag for Easter. I made a tag for the inside and of course, I'll be including some candy which I haven't bought yet. If I do it will just get eaten so I have to wait till it's a little closer to Easter before I purchase any goodies :D


I put the darling image on the outside of the bag and the tag with the sentiment is on the inside. I used scrap KI Memories paper to decorate the bag and tag. The sentiment is from The Angel Company's Joy of Easter Set which just happens to be on sale this month!

I just want to add here that I will never use yellow as a background again...did not realize how blah it looks until it was too late to retake photos so bear with it for this post, okay!

I used my Copics to color Molly, Timmy and the Baby Chick. Would you like to purchase this digital image? Well visit the Softpencil Studios where you will find this cutie as well as lots of other things I'm sure you'll want to buy!

Thanks for stopping by today...see ya tomorrow for my Flutter By Wednesday creation!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous project Michelle, fab colours too.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Chelsea said...

Cute images love the chickeee!

Cat said...

What a cute project! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! It's so perfect!!

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

have a wonderful scrappy week.

Kerry said...

Super cute and what a project! I love this!

Patricia Chalas said...

what a lovely project, i love the colorful of the paper you use...