Monday, March 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Sweetness!


I'm just over the top excited about being a part of Mabelle's Guest Designer Team!! To say I love her stuff would be an understatement! I mean I think I have about every stamp set she has designed for The Angel Company and now she has her own digi's - woohooo!!! This week she will be releasing Molly's Cupcake but I'm here with a little sneak peak for you...

Yes, the rabbit is adorable but not as cute as Molly!! Check her out -
I made my daughter her very own button to wear on her birthday so that everyone knows it's a special day! Not sure if you can tell but I added Crystal Stickles to the cupcake top and let me tell ya it sparkles! It will get noticed for sure!

Hope you likey - Molly's Cupcake will be released this Wednesday, March 9th! Be sure to check the Whimsy and Stars Studio Blog for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tammi said...

I'm glad she's releasing this one, super cute, love that you made her into a button!

Anna said...

Oh, how cute is this image! Darling! And woo hoo on the GD spot!

Danni said...

Way too adorable for words!!

Debra Miller said...

Your coloring is AmaZing!! Awesome! Cut as a button.