Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas Digi Release Over at Whimsy and Stars Studio!!


Yippee - today is the day!! New Christmas Digi's over at the Whimsy and Stars Studio! PLUS there is a fabulous sale...buy 2 get 1 free!

Check out gingerbread boy...I added a few details with my white gel pen and then chalked the background. I love his little cheekies...just want to squeeze them!

I used the fabulous new Echo Park paper called Season's Greetings. When I was checking out sketches I found Card Patterns Sketch #137 and knew it would be PERFECT for my little gingerbread boy!

You can see more wonderful samples of the new Christmas digi's over on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog. And don't forget to visit the Etsy store to get your new digi's! Your Christmas projects & cards will thank you :D

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Such a sweet card Michelle! Love the plaid paper. Fab coloring, he looks good enough to eat!! ~jeni :)

Cheryl said...

Cute! Your coloring is gorgeous.

Chelsea said...

great coloring of him Michelle ... love the layout!

Angela K said...

Love your card! That paper is just yummy!TFS

Kathy said...

So cute, great coloring and love the fun papers you've combined!

whoistracy said...

That gingerbread is just adorable!! So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!