Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #176

Today we have the favorite challenge of OPEN...yep, anything goes as long as you have a fairy, angel or butterfly on your NEW creation! Head on over to the FBW Blog for all the details.

I decided to give my stamping skills a break and reached for some paper and stickers instead. Can you say YUM-O? I mean who doesn't love Doodlebug...and that is some of their newest papers and embellishments. Oh how I love me some Doodlebug!

This week we have a guest designer, Amanda! Stop by her blog to see her fabulous creation...and don't forget about the wonderful Flutter By Team! They always amaze me with their wonderful talent!!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Mary J said...

I love your bright and stunning card Michelle! The glitter is perfect with that twine!

Anna said...

Love the fun papers! Great job with using stickers. I was thinking that was some wonderful white ink!

Harriet Skelly said...

What a great card with no stamping!! Love that butterfly!

Nancy said...

Wow, that is just wonderful, Michelle! I love using other things besides stamps sometimes! Love the colors!

Danni said...

Colorful and fun!! Great job on thinking beyond the stamps!!

Kristie W. said...

What a bright & cheery card, Michelle!! Love the sparkly butterfly :)

Michelle VP said...

I like making cards like this sometimes too! Totally fun! :)

Tammi said...

Colorful and pretty! I don't think I'd know how to make a card without a stamped image, lol! I'll have to give it a try sometime.