Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting Embossing at Flutter By Wednesday

This week we have a fun challenge for you! It's time to do a little embossing (any kind). Remember to include a butterfly, fairy or angel in your NEW creation!

I decided to do a card with hardly any stamping. I was inspired at Michael's in their Valentine section by the paint I saw - that's where my color combo comes from. It's such a bright happy card - perfect to send in February!

I found another card on Pinterest and knew I wanted to try it out for Flutter By Wednesday. You can see the original creation HERE.

I hope you'll join us at FBW - visit the blog for all the details. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Amanda R said...

Wow Michelle! That is one bright and cheery card! Definitely sure to make someone smile in the middle of all this cold dreary weather!

Mary J said...

Clever!! I love the way you've done the embossing and used the lilac and pink to gether - just beautifully done!

Leanne said...

O Michelle, this is so fun! Pretty colors and the layout is terrific.
;)

Lynette said...

A pretty color combination, as you said! I like the different sized embossed dots, too. Great card!

Anna said...

Adorable! Such fun colors! Looks like little bonbons!

Danni said...

This is so cute! What a clever way to use the hearts and butterflies!! Fabulous girlfriend!

Michelle VP said...

Very pretty, Michelle! Love that the embossed circles are two sizes. :)

Karen Wilson said...

Aww! How sweet is this!! Love it!! I didn't realize there was TWO dot sizes!!!

Karen - FBWDT

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute, Michelle! Great color combo and embossing!

Angie said...

Too cute! Love the colors, very spring like!

Harriet Skelly said...

Definitely yummy colors! Those candies look good enough to eat!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Hi, Michelle! It’s such a cute and sweet card. Love the embossing. The small heart and butterfly are great. I'm your new follower, anyway =P