Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FBW #196 - Thinking of You


This week at Flutter By Wednesday we are having a card drive for BUTTERFLY KISSES. You can see all the details over on the Flutter By Wednesday Blog

The challenge is to make a thinking of you/get well/keep fighting card. Make sure you include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your NEW creation!

I went for a CAS layout...no pattern paper this week and no coloring! Felt good, too!
The weather has been wonderful the last few days...I've been soaking up the sun, enjoying family time and reading books. Crafting hasn't been coming to me lately. I'm in a little funk...trying other things to see if my creativity returns. Honestly, I'm ready to get scrappin again but not sure where to start. I mean I have the photos and supplies but it's been FORever since I've done a layout. Lots going on right now, too. In a couple months I'll be turning the big 40...I think I'm trying to reevaluate a few things. You know a milestone birthday can do that, lol! Anyway, I guess I'm rambling...just was mentioned why there aren't a lot of posts from me I guess. 

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Aww, this is gorgeous. Someone will be very happy to receive this!

Leanne said...

Aw, this is sweet!! I'm sure the recipient will be over joyed to get it.
Gr8 job this week!
;)

Danni said...

Nice card! Love how the blue pops with the purple! 40 isn't really so bad, it's growing on me..LOL! But taking a look at things is always good.
We still need to chat sometime! hugs!

Anna said...

Darling card! Love the big butterfly!

Harriet Skelly said...

Lovely CAS card Michelle - you used one of my favorite butterfly images and die!

Karen Wilson said...

What a beautiful card, Michelle. I love the CAS feel .. so pretty!