Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Retro Sketches - Feel Better Soon


Hello! I seem to never have enough Feel Better cards so I was excited to color up FEEL BETTER SOON by Mabelle over at Whimsy & Stars Studio. She's so sweet she'll make anyone feel better!

I am digging the sketches over at Retro Sketches and decided to use their latest one (#25) for my creation this week.

I added a little detail by faux stitching with my gel pen and sponging the edges with brown ink. It gives it a little rustic look.

 If you'd like to purchase FEEL BETTER SOON head on over to the Whimsy & Stars Studio Shop. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hey there friend! Hope all is well with you! Your card is CA-ute! Love the nurse with the band aid! So fun! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!