Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sweet Mermaid


Happy Tuesday to ya! I'm trying to get back into a routine now that Abby is back in school. It felt good to get into the 'ol studio to do some creating! I'm here today to show you my newest creation using the new digi SWEET MERMAID from Elizabeth at Softpencil Studios. 

 I had so much fun coloring that purple hair - wish I was brave enough to have purple hair! How fun would that be, lol! I thought the image was perfect for a girls birthday card. I thought I needed a little sparkle so I outlined the stars with my favorite Crystal Stickles. It was just what the card needed.

You can get SWEET MERMAID as well as another image, School Bus over in the Softpencil Studios Shop. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hank Hendricks said...

This is super cute. So beautiful design. How can i learn the nice designing i am thinking for joining the Plastic card printing and designing company. Thanks for sharing such inspirational creation.