Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Goodie Bags using the new Moonlight DSP


Everyone that came to my open house received one of these baggies. I tried to think of what each person would need to go through the catalog. So each bag had a pen and notebook (to make out a wish list), highlighter (highlight items you purchased or want), post-it notes (to mark all the pages), chocolate (to keep your energy up!).


I covered these mini composition notebooks with papers from Moonlight DSP stack. The stamp is from a Paper Pumpkin (past) kit.


Here is another look at the new In Colors 2014-2016: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist. Believe me they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Remember you can purchase the new in colors as well as many other awesome products from my online 24/7 store, HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: