Monday, February 9, 2015

A LOVE-ly Anniversary Card and More!

Today I have a few more examples using the Snuggles & Smooches Photopolymer Stamp set. I really got a lot of awesome anniversary/love/valentine cards from this set. And I know the swirl (to me) could look like flowers or elements and could be use for ANY occasion!


I think this card is an awesome Anniversary Card. Very simple to make too. I used Basic Gray and Real Red. I stamped the large swirl in Basic Gray ink. Then I stamped the LOVE sentiment in white craft ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I stamped a few little hearts in Real red around it to finish it off.


Next up is just a sweet card for a friend. Again the focal points are those swirls - don't you love them? I punched the Snuggles & Smooches sentiment out using my circle punch and adhered to the card front. Again easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

No comments: