Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Update Plus Some Changes!

I'm finding it difficult to keep up with all the social media sites there are at the moment. My family always comes first and with all the activities Abby is in, I find that I only have a few minutes here and there to connect. Therefore, for the time being I will be posting regularly on my Facebook page. I can do quick posts and still enjoy life with the family. 

I love(d) blogging but honestly here lately it has become a to-do chore rather than a fun activity. I don't like that so I'm taking a little break and we will see how things go. I'm not closing my blog cause I hope that I will get back to the love I once had for it - where I posted fun projects and updates on my family! 

If you want to continue to stay up to date with my projects and events please join my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/Made4ubymichelle/557799584253510.  Hope to see you there!

Have a wonderful day/week/month/summer - and remember to enjoy all the time you can with loved ones! Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

That font set is totally awesome! Great card samples.