Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Welcome to the Erin Lee Creative Blog Hop

First off - HELLO! Yes, folks it's been awhile but I'm back. And for a VERY good reason. Life throws us all curve balls but every once and awhile you are able to catch that ball and throw it back. That is what has happened to me. I was asked to go to a stamping retreat and while there I met the fabulous Erin, who lives near me and just launched her own company! Whoop! Whoop!
Lucky for me I am able to participate in her first ever blog hop! If you are following the hop, you should have arrived here from Cheryl's blog. But if you are just starting here, no worries - the complete list of hoppers is below. 
First up is my creation. Erin has designed the cutest girls and with me having a girl of my own I had to use that! 
She was so fun to color with my copics and the die makes it so easy to cut her out! 
I made the background with Distressed Oxide Inks and then used a stencil to make the (subtle) mountains using shimmer spray and white craft ink. LOVE how it turned out! 
These are the awesome products that I used on my card. So whatcha think? Pretty awesome stuff huh? I know I'm in LOVE! 
To find any of the stamps and dies used be sure to visit Erin's store - Erin Lee Creative! Also, to celebrate the launch of Erin Lee Creative we are giving away one stamp set each to three lucky winners chosen from comments left across all of the blogs participating in this hop. Please leave a comment on any participating blog by December 5th, 2018. Three winner will be announced the following week on the Erin Lee Creative Blog. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win!  
Here is a list of the Blog Hop Order - Make sure you visit everyone :D
Erin Lee Creative
Janette Kausen
Jodi Collins
Amy Kolling
Laura Bassen
Cheryl Knutti
Michelle McDaniel - ME! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Michelle

32 comments:

Anila Dikay said...

Such an adorable cute card. Love the style of the sentiments

sharon g said...

How cute the little girl is. I love the look of excited joy on her face...

SarahC said...

Cute card with girl on sled. This is the first I’ve heard of Erin’s site but will definitely check it out. I really like her script word stamps. TFS

Jean said...

THis is simply darling!

Mirella said...

Great card, you put all of these lovely goodies to great use! The image is super cute, and I love the mountain stencil. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card! I love how cute the little girl looks! Adorable!

Mrsfish02 said...

Your love for creating truly shines through. It's hard to balance family and crafting. I surely hope you keep it up because you're blessed with an artistic eye. Loving all of Erin's stuff and you surely represent it well. Thanks.

Denise Mlady said...

This card is so sweet! I love the background you made and the little girl is just so cute.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute card! I love the sentiment font!

Beejay said...

Love this cute card! A great use of Erin’s new products!

Pam Heck said...

Love your card. It's so cute. Great job!

Mary Holshouser said...

Welcome back. I have trouble posting
to my FB page, so I know I'd never
be able to keep up with a blog.
I love the little girl. She is
so sweet and having fun.
thanks for sharing. Best wishes
for the future blogging.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: what a sweet card. Your colors are so soft and sweet. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Diane Bakehouse said...

What a lovely stamp set and card. I like the sentiment fonts that I am seeing in this blog hop.

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute scene. The girl is wonderful and I like the fact that she has a matching die. I like mountain made out of the shimmer spray. I love sparkle!

Karthikha said...

That's a sweet fun card! :)

Stanlee Runner said...

Absolutely adorable card, I love the little girl. So many amazing things in this launch.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love how you showcase the new products with such nice details.

Karenladd said...

your card is so sweet and I love the color blended background and textured snow!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and sweet card!!! Beautiful colouring!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

awww this card is so cute - love the shimmer

Alyssa S said...

What a sweet card! Love all your coloring and the ink blended background is beautiful!

bzyPTmom said...

Love your sweet card--and such a cute stamp set! Thanks for making your blog hop short and sweet--allows us to enjoy the hop, be inspired and time to be crafty ourselves! Thank you!

Deb Hardy said...

Oh, the little girl is so precious. Love the mountain stencil, especially how you've used it.

DJ said...

Your background is so dreamy, I just love it. The stamp set is just adorable and works so well with your background. TFS!

Connie said...

This card is so cute. I absolutely love the background.

Teri S. said...

Oh, that is such a perfect stamp set for winter & I see what you mean about the cuteness of the little girl on the stamp. I have three grand daughters & could see getting use out of it. I really like the scripty word in Erin's collection of those sentiments. She's got some unique designs I haven't seen elsewhere. Thanks!

Cynthia Cole said...

Super cute card!

cghundley said...

Oh how darling
this card is.
The sledding
girl is so cute
and great inking.
Carla from Utah

Wendy Lambert said...

What a sweet card. The little girl looks like she is having a blast. I like the mountains in the background, so creative!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card with beautiful coloring! Love the adorable girl on her sled! Darling image!

MadeByMeghanK said...

SHE IS DARLING! I Love this! Great coloring and card design!