Friday, August 15, 2014

Blooming Birthday - Another Flower Patch Creation!


Do you ever see a card and think "WOW, I want to make that gorgeous card!". Well that's what I did when I saw Sandy Mathis' card. I changed it a little but pretty much stuck to her color scheme and layout. Remember for stamp club we use one stamp set for our projects but then I make up other samples to showcase the stamp set in other ways. This is a sample I had for them to see. I LOVE the layout (which was a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches). I'm not very good at using embossing folders so love how the big dots are used for some texture on the Whisper White cardstock. 

This took just a little time since the flower and leaves had to be die-cut but it came together rather quickly. I hope you aren't sick of seeing samples using Flower Patch. I still have more :D It's a VERY useful set and one of my absolute favorites!!

You can purchase the set at my store 24/7 HERE. Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

No comments: