Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blooming Birthday Treat Sack


I love little goodies. I'm such a sucker for cute little treat sacks and I just LOVE how this one turned out. This is one of the projects that we did for Stamp Club last month. I considered this the "step-up" project because we did two-step stamping, die-cutting and altering the sack into a bag.


I found it easiest to give a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 sheet of Whisper White cardstock to each club member. They then stamped all the flowers using different inks. Once finished they cut them using the Big Shot and the magnetic plate which is a MUST when dealing with Framelits. Keeps everything in it's place!


We trimmed the sack at the very bottom. Next tear away the bag bottom and then score at 1 1/2". Score each side at 1" and score the top at 1 1/2". Open the sack and fold the sides in. Cut a little edge off on the bottom so the tabs will fold in and glue. That's it...I folded the top over and used a clothespin (covered with Coastal Cabana cardstock) to keep it closed. I added a little of that shredded paper into the sack and plan on putting in a little chocolate and a gift card. So cute! 

Hope you've enjoyed this project! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: