Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Specials and A New Photopolymer Stamp Set - Yee-haw!


As always Stampin' Up! has some great Weekly Deals available. I think it's time I get the Petite Purse die since I've been WANTING it and now it's on sale!! How about you? Anything you WANT? You can purchase them here.


It's the 2nd Tuesday of the month so it's time for a new Photopolymer Stamp Set. This month we have Yee-haw for you! It is absolutely adorable and perfect for all those cowboys and girls out there! This set will be available for a limited time so get it while you can!! You can purchase this new set here.

On a side note - today is the first day of school for my daughter. Our school district went through a boundary change and we were affected. So today she is starting at a whole new school - new time, new teachers, new friends. She'll be fine as she's my little social butterfly and is so excited. This mommy is just a tad nervous though. I am anxiously keeping myself busy until she returns to hear all about it! I'm sure I'll share a picture or two tomorrow...wish us luck, lol!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle

No comments: