Friday, August 8, 2014

Very Merry Christmas Card for a Team Challenge


So my upline has challenged us to do a few things to help our business grow. One of the challenges this week was to pick a sample card in the annual catalog and CASE it. CASE means (copy and steal everything) but in this case she wanted us to use different stamps and color. The annual catalog has so many wonderful samples but being the procrastinator that I am I needed something that would be fast since I was on a deadline. I decided to copy a card on pg. 72.  I made it fit my Christmas theme that I really wanted to use. I was hoping to use a different Christmas set but it hasn't arrived yet. So I used the two that I had. I did add some twine as I just felt it needed a little more. CAS (clean & simple) cards aren't really my thing so this was stepping WAY out of my comfort zone. I think it turned out pretty darn cute and guess what? Yep, one Christmas Card done...200 more to go (just kidding, lol)

Thanks so much for stopping by! (FYI - I promise the strip of ornaments is NOT blurry IRL...not sure what is going on..maybe the fact that I'm rushing could have something to do with it, huh?!)

Michelle

No comments: