Thursday, August 14, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up! - Everyday Adventure


As I mentioned yesterday, my daughter had her first day of school. I was a little nervous as she was going to a new school for us with a new start time. Instead of getting on the bus at 8:20 she now has to get on at 7:50. For someone who isn't a morning person (just like her Mommy), we weren't sure how it was going to go. She was so excited though she got right up and even had breakfast (I made her a special one - eggs, bacon and toast). I was a wreck all day worrying about her - when she got home and got off the bus it was apparent that my worrying was for nothing. She had a great day and I enjoyed hearing all about it!

Are you a photo taker? I bet a lot of you are! And if you are like me I take photos but have a hard time scrapbooking them. I just don't find the time. Well Project Life by Stampin' Up! will help with that. Each kit comes with 100's of double sided 3x4, 4x4 and 4x6 cards that you just insert into your pages along with your photos. 

This is a sampling of the Everyday Adventure kit. I LOVE the colors and true to Stampin' Up's nature each set coordinates with our cardstock and accessories. The colors are listed under each kit's description. I just wrote the colors on a 3x5 and stuck it in with my kit so whenever I go to grab this kit I know what cardstock colors I may need (if I even choose to do that!).


These pictures aren't the best because I don't want to give away all my secrets as we will be going over this at my Project Life 101 class this Friday or Sunday (you pick which day works for you). I'm going to show you just how easy it is to get started and get those photos off your camera/computer and into your books!


I added some words to my pictures using Alphabet stamps and Staz-on as well as the stickers that come in the Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack. Sign up for this class is on my Facebook page so head on over there and RSVP (you can find the link at the top right of my page) - it's FREE to attend but there will be a Make-N-Take available for just $5. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments: