Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Christmas Card Using Work of Art


I just love that you can find so many samples on Pinterest using the Work of Art Stamp Set. That was the stamp set for my September Stamp Club. I always do two projects and then I have a board of samples using that set. This way my club members see other ways to incorporate the stamp set. It makes it nice to see all the things you can make with just one stamp set. 

The neat thing about Work of Art is that you can use the stamps to make things. Take for instance this card. Just by using 3 stamps from the set you can create a "tree" (long brushstroke on bottom, medium in the middle and small on the top). Then using the long line you can make the "trunk". To make the ornaments I just used Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (squeezed dots all over the tree). The top is a star die cut and a rhinestone on top.

What a fun card, huh? Pretty easy and would make a great Christmas Card this year! I hope you enjoyed :D Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: