Thursday, September 4, 2014

You are a Fabulous Work of Art



Last week I showed a thank you card using this set (Work of Art) and the same colors. A little different take on it. I actually made this one first but it just wasn't screaming my name. I added the two color panels behind the main focal point and then I liked it a little better. 

It's funny how sometimes we start off making a card and when we get done it doesn't look the way we "vision" it to look. I used to just throw it away and start again. HOWEVER, since it seems my time is more limited now a days I just keep "adding" things or "changing" things till I get a look I'm pleased with. 

I wanted to do this as one of my stamp club projects but was worried that some of the gals would get frustrated with the chevron stamp set and lining it up. I don't want stamp club to be stressful - it should be fun and useful. That is why I went with last week's card as one of the projects and this one was shown as a sample of things you could do with the stamp set. I have to admit quite a few girls liked this one :D

Thanks for stopping by! 
Michelle

No comments: