Friday, September 19, 2014

One Last Work of Art Card (for awhile anyway)


I have one more card to share using the Work of Art stamp set. It is one of those sets that so many possibilities can happen with it. Just by using ink, combining stamps you can create many things. I have a couple of ladies in my group that I thought of when I made this card. Matter-of-fact I know that one of the ladies created some just last weekend. Her son is in the Army and she wanted to make some to send to him and his friends. 

To create this card you will need to "mask". To do that, stamp the heart on a post-it note and cut it out. Once cut out, stick it to your Whisper White Cardstock. Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the swoosh (I don't know a better term for that image, lol). Remove your sticky heart and you are left with a white heart. To make the shorter lines, again using a post-it note cover your image you just stamped. Then stamp three lines. Remove the post-it note and stamp two long lines below. You get a really cool looking flag. I then mounted it on Night of Navy and Real Red cardstock. Just by matting it you make a simple card look WOW. It really dresses it up!

Next week I will be showing samples from a new stamp set - Choose Happiness! So hope you come back! Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: