Friday, September 5, 2014

White Christmas


One of my favorite stamp sets from the new holiday catalog is White Christmas. I joined a swap with my team and this was the card I made for it. I have to say I am loving the Photopolymer stamp sets - makes it so easy to line things up! I used my Aqua Painter and ink pads to add some color to the trees, hill and snowman. The Merry Christmas sign, scarf and nose on the snowman were colored in using my Stampin' Write Markers. 

I also used a little of the new All is Calm Specialty paper. That then helped me pick my colors since I was able to see what colors matched the DSP. Easy Peasy - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that everything coordinates. Makes creating so much easier!

I have to say thank you to everyone who participated - the cards were all wonderful! I got so many samples using products from the holiday catalog that I don't have yet. My customers are going to love looking through them! 

I want to give a big shout out to my DD today - she turns the big 11. We are doing a minute to win it party and I can't wait to see all the kids try out the games. I will be taking lots of pictures so be on the lookout for those. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Michelle

No comments: