Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fabulous Work of Art


This was a fun and simple card that we made at Stamp Club in August. I really love the 2013-2015 In colors. They just make me happy! This is a fun card with some bling too...see the glitter paper and the rhinestones. Bling is a girls best friend and I know all my girlfriends would love to receive this card in the mail! 

Everything is stamped and assembled on a 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White Cardstock. I then wrapped twine around the card, securing the ends to the back. I took another piece of twine to make a bow. The entire cardstock is then mounted on Crisp Cantaloupe with pop dots. Gives it a little dimension and class. 

This would be VERY easy to recreate with other colors! How fun to make into a little set for your girlfriends. Change the sentiment and they could become fast Thank You cards. The possibilities are endless! 

Thanks for stopping by today! We had stamp club last night and I'm excited to start sharing samples and projects from it. Look for those coming soon! 

Michelle

No comments: