Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Delightful Day - Flutter By Wednesday

Good Morning! Sorry for the small blog break - Abby's been sick since last Friday so my schedule had to change a little. Plus I haven't been feeling the best so there has been a lot of lounging around and taking naps. BUT last night I had a little creative energy and decided to put it to some good use. Even got TWO cards done!!

It's Wednesday so time for another Flutter By Challenge! It's an OPEN one - anything goes AS LONG AS YOU INCLUDE A BUTTERFLY, FAIRY or ANGEL on it! Be sure to stop by the Flutter By Wednesday blog to link your creation. While you are there check out the fabulous creations by our guest designers - We've got three new ones! Please welcome Alex, Brandi and Randi to the team!

For my card I used The Sweet Stop sketch SSS41 and also used flowers on my card so I'm entering it into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge 97 as well!!

The image is from the Dear Friend stamp set and the sentiment is from Brighten Your Day stamp set both from The Angel Company. I decided to change it up a bit and used my pencils and OMS. The small butterflies are from a punch by Martha Stewart and I added small rhinestones to the centers. Here's a close up:

I think this set is so adorable - what a cutie! What do you think? Don't forget about the other DT's blogs - they'll have wonderful creations to share as well. You can find their links on the sidebar.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks so much for stopping by!

26 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Michelle!! Sweet image!! Your combo or papers, layout, and details is gorgeous!! Too cute!! Awesome FBW creation!! Thanks for being such an awesome friend and helper to Danni! You are an incredible person!
hugs,
Chris

Barb said...

She is just adorable, Michelle, and those teensie butterflies are, too! And I LOVE the BG paper :)

Lelia Pierce said...

Michelle, this is beautiful! Love this card and the BG! ;O) Your coloring is fab!

Hugs,
Lelia

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Michelle! Sorry Abby's been sick and you're not feeling the greatest either. I woke with a cold this morning too.

Your card is adorable! What a sweet image and those butterflies are the perfect spring touch.

kris said...

OMGosh, this is so sweet and loving!! that darling image is so cute among that beautiful butterfly DP! =D LOVE IT! the colors are soooo warm and inviting!! hugs, Kris

Anna said...

So cute, Michelle! Love the colors you used! Sorry Abby has been sick. I hope she feels better soon!

Crystal said...

Beautiful, lvoe this darling image!

Julie Robinson said...

very pretty card!!!!!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Michelle this is so adorable and sweet. I love your coloring with the colored pencils - it gives it such a soft look. Hugs, Harriet

Leann said...

This is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :)
Hugs x

Heather Schlatter said...

Michelle,

Both of your cards look great!!! I am sorry both you and your daughter have not been feeling well that is never a good thing when you have lots of stuff to be done but I am very glad that you have been able to take naps!!!

I love that Butterfly Paper that you used too!!!

Heather

Christine said...

So cute with this beautiful paper.

Blessings,
Christine

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Danni said...

Love it!! I normally wouldn't think of these colors with that set but your rocked it and I love it!! your coloring is awesome!!
You so rock!

Kristie W. said...

Very cute, Michelle! The little girl is adorable :)

Jodi said...

I love this card!! Great colors and very pretty paper!! Love how you colored this image too!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Kimberly S said...

She is adorable, and your coloring is gorgeous Michelle! :)

Nancy said...

Oh, she is just precious, Michelle!! So sorry that Abby has been sick...it can really put a damper on crafting!! LOL!! Hope you are all on the mend soon! Love these sets from the Angel Company!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Michelle! Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop. Hope to see you again!

Kimberly said...

Very sweet. I always loved that image! The tiny butterflies are a perfect touch!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a sweet card! I love the butterflies and your coloring is great!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Tina said...

cool card - you are so super talented. If you have a chance come by and see mine.

xo
tina
mommyscrapsalot

Cassie said...

uh-dor-able!
seriously - love that girl - hadn't seen her before and wondered if she was a TAC.
perfect card michelle!

Debby said...

She is darling! And the paper is too cute!

Tammi said...

She's sweet, love the layers and paper and cute little butterflies around!

Nicola said...

I do hope both Abby and yourself are feeling much better now Michelle.
Your card is gorgeous sweetie, loving this darling image which you have coloured so beautifully. Your papers and layout are fab and the ribbon is a beautiful finishing touch.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-