Thursday, January 28, 2010

For You Just Because!

I'm so glad it's Thursday - I need some time to get caught up and ahead and the weekend is just what I need!! The weather is supposed to turn cold and yucky again so it will give me the perfect excuse to stay in pj's and create all day - either that or sleep!

For today I'm sharing a card using a new stamp set from the NEW Serendipity that went LIVE this WEEK!! Woohoo!!

I used a couple of past challenges for this card - Mojo Monday and Stamping 411 Color Inspiration. The stamps are The Joy of Easter and Savvy Sayings.

I used my Copics to color and the pink cardstocks are embossed with my Sizzix folders. So whatcha think?

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm hoping to get some pictures ordered so I can start scrapbooking again!! Oh how I miss it - Abby is growing so fast and I want to document so many things. Lucky for me I'm pretty organized and have books of quotes, happenings and such to refer too. Still I want the pictures in books for all to see!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Super cute, Michelle! Luvin' all of the embossing :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

Lelia Pierce said...

This is too cute! I love all the texture with your cutesy stamps! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

ileana said...

Hi Michelle! I going through you blog and I must say I´m so glad I came to see yours! you make beautiful cards!
BTW, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it´s really appreciated :-)

Tina said...

Good grief, how adorable is this?! Love those pinks and your sweet image.

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Michelle! Awww, this is so cute! Love the colors too!

I just ordered in some pics and now I need to get myself back into scrapbooking as well. Have you tried www.shutterfly.com ? We made an album through there and then I got 75 free photo's as well as a free 8x8 HC album.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So cute! Love your colors and image!!

AmethystCat said...

such a great card! it was such a fun time together in Manhappiness. thanks for sharing the table and all the laughter and great ideas!

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty...simple and you've used my two favourite colours! pink and green great combo...

your site is just gorgeous...background and all!

i'll keep pokin' around here for a while..

ciao now

come by and see me anytime...