Monday, June 27, 2011

NEW Inspiration Book & Catalogue Available NOW!!

I'm so excited to share with you the new catalogue from The Angel Company! It is jammed packed with TONS of new stamp sets as well as many other things like...

  • 3 new illustrators - Softpencil Studios (yep, Elizabeth now has rubber stamps!!), Nina B and Phyllis Harris plus wonderful new sets from the fabulous Mabelle RO
  • 60 Smoothies cardstock colors - and let me tell you these are YUM-O-LICIOUS!
  • Individual Sketch Copic Markers and Refills
  • Sew Easy Fancy Floss and Bakers Twine
  • New Mementos line - ink pads, dew drops, re-inkers, markers and I-Zing glitter glue
  • Big Kick Die Cut Machine, texture plates and dies
  • New Nestabilities Dies (plus Nina B has released coordinating stamp sets for them!)
  • Copic XPress-it cardstock
  • Spica Glitter Pen sets
  • New Flower Punches - LOVE the Floriano 2/18" one...BEAUTIFUL!
Is that enough? No? Well we also have 8 NEW level A Hostess Sets, 4 NEW level B Hostess Sets and 1 New level C Hostess Set. And who can forget the 12 NEW GWP stamps that are FREE with a $30 purchase!?!?!

I'm telling you - you need to get this in your hands! The samples are so inspiring and truly beautiful. And I'm not saying that just cause I have a card in there :D

So how do you get this...well you can email me and I'll will send you one for $10 (which includes priority shipping). Want one for your friend? Then you can get two for $15 (shipping to the same address). How's that for a deal? Contact me soon cause these are going to FLY off the shelf!

No comments: