Friday, June 3, 2011

Unexpected Treasures

Today I'd like to share another cutie from Mabelle RO called Searching

Not sure what she's looking for but unexpected treasures are sure to be found! She's so fun to color and I had to add some Glossy Accents to the magnifier...it looks awesome IRL!
I used my new MME paper, Lime Twist - LOVE the colors! They are so ME! You can bet you'll see MANY more creations using this paper pad.

Want to grab this digital image for yourself? Head on over to the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog to see all the happenings and to visit Mabelle's Etsy shop. There are so many cute images that I know you'll want to get!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm hoping to get some crafting time in and get ahead. Seminar is in a couple of weeks and I need to start working on my swaps. Plus there are all these fun things I want to try. Good thing Abby is in camp next week - cause mommy's going to be B U S Y :D

3 comments:

Ellis said...

Lovely card Michelle and thanks for your comment! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

How are you Michelle? I haven't been to your blog in awhile and as always, your cards are so cute! I love your Christmas card!

Tammi said...

Love how you color the hair, this is adorable!