Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Going Dotty at Flutter By Wednesday


This week at Flutter By Wednesday we are going dotty - that's right we want to see those polka dots along with your butterfly, fairy or angel on a NEW creation! I used the new digi from Wee Stamps called Fairy...she's so beautiful!

Since the image is so pretty I didn't want to add too much...I'm in awe of her wings. LOVE them!!

I hope you'll join us this week at FBW. Just visit the blog to see some wonderful creation and to link your card. I'd like to take a moment and THANK everyone for playing and joining us each Wednesday. We are happy to report that we have OVER 600 FOLLOWERS!!! THANK YOU for making FBW such a success!!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous darling!! Love the colors and your coloring is so pretty! Fabulous card!

Jen Shults said...

So cute! I just adore that image and your gorgeous layout... so darling!

Tammi said...

Pretty colors, she's really sweet...lovely card Michelle! ~hugs

Nancy said...

WOWEEE!!! Michelle, she is a gorgeous fairy!! I love it, and it's a digi, so I may have to check it out!! Fabulous color choices!

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous image and just love how you colored and sparkled those wings! So pretty with the purples too. :)

Kristie W. said...

Oh wow, Michelle!! She is soooo pretty and I just love the way you colored her! Fun paper too!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Such a beautiful image! Love how you colored it and of course the glitter!

AmethystCat said...

she's beautiful! love how you colored her!