Thursday, August 21, 2014

Insert Cards for my PL Album using Stampin' Up! Stamps & Products

On Friday I had a Project Life 101 class. It was FREE to attend but the Make N Take was $5. We made these inserts along with getting two 12x12 Photo Pocket Pages. We had a blast and I'm planning on offering it again as there were some people who couldn't make it. 


This one above is by FAR my favorite. I ABSOLUTELY love the watercolor quote one! It turned out so pretty!


This one took some time since we had to cut out each letter - like the way it turned out though. Shelli did one like this (which is where I got the idea) but she fussy cut her leaf and flowers. After taking so much time to cut the words (which is the part I REALLY wanted) I just stamped on the card itself.


A few more inserts here - love the one with the arrow punch - will make a great journaling card.


This one looks pretty plain but you can put a small picture in the left hand side. I want to thank Shelli for posting PL stuff on her blog. This is one of those stamp sets that I overlooked in the catalog. I LOVE how these turned out and I'm planning on using the stamp set one month in my stamp club. It has so many possibilities! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle

No comments: