Thursday, August 28, 2014

Work of Art Stamp Set for Stamp Club


Happy Thursday to you! I'm back with a new set of samples to show you from Stamp Club. This month we are focusing on the stamp set Work of Art. Over the next few weeks I will show you samples using this set in a variety of ways. It's VERY versatile and such a fun stamp set to use!

For this card it's more about the colors - LOVE the color combo. It just makes me happy! Let me explain the heart in the middle. When I first made the card I just stamped the heart directly onto the 3x3 Whisper White Cardstock. HOWEVER, since red and blue make purple - the purple heart kind of got "lost" on the panel. Therefore, I stamped it on a scrap piece of paper, cut it out and adhered it with dimensional. I told my stamp group though to reverse the color order...stamp blue at the top, then yellow in the middle and red on the bottom. That way the purple heart won't get lost and you won't have to fussy cut the heart (although it's not hard to cut it out at all, lol).

Thanks for stopping by! 
Michelle

No comments: