Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Better Than E-mail and Weekly Deals Just For You!

There is a new Photopolymer Stamp Set released that is perfect for Stampin' Up!'s Angel Policy. 


You can purchase this set HERE.
Stampin' Up! also released another set of Weekly Deals


Have you ever taken advantage of these deals? I LOVE weeks like this with Ribbon and Punches - two of my most favorite things!! You can purchase the Weekly Deals HERE.

Don't forget the new Occasion Catalog is out and ready for you to order from :D Please let me know if you need one...I'd LOVE to mail you one!


Plus with the New Year and cold weather we need some happy news and Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration is sure to bring a smile to your face! For every $50 you spend (before shipping & taxes) you get to pick an item for FREE out of the brochure. There are stamp sets, paper, embellishments, Project Life Cards...something fore everyone!


I also have these available if you need one just let me know! Thanks for stopping by today! Check back on Saturday for a Valentine Treat Holder sure to please!! 

Michelle

No comments: