Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hey Valentine Treat Bag

Happy Saturday to you! This weekend my daughter is participating in the Spring Fling so I'm surrounded by 5th Grade Orchestra Kiddos! She's very excited to get some additional Viola instruction though and hubby & I get to go back to the 'ol college stomping ground so it's a win-win. 


I wanted to share a little treat bag I made. In the Occasions Catalog there is a Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. When I saw it I knew it was the first thing I was going to order!


Using the dies you are able to assemble treat bags. On this one I used Vellum. You can see from the pictures that it's a decent size bag. I put a full size Hershey bar in mine (which I had to cover with pretty paper).


You don't just get dies for the bag - you get TONS of extras too! I haven't even had an opportunity to use them yet but I know I will. On the Stampin' Up! YouTube Channel there is a video on how this die works along with some wonderful samples.


The first stamp set from the Occasions Catalog I knew I was going to get was Hey, Valentine. It's PERFECT for making gifts for Abby's classmates, teachers and staff as well as my Preschool kiddos and fellow co-workers. PLUS it involves coloring which always makes me happy!! Another win-win!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Michelle

No comments: