Monday, January 12, 2015

Monthly Kits Shipped Straight to Your Door - Take a Look at Paper Pumpkin!

Each month I get a little orange box of goodness delivered right to my door. I never know what the box will contained - and let's be honest, that's half the fun! 


I open the box which always contains all the supplies, stamps and inks that I need to complete the project. The only thing missing is adhesive. And who doesn't have some of that?!?


There is always enough supplies to do the project with PLENTY left over! Now that I'm getting into Project Life most of the stuff I can use on those pages. I mean wouldn't these die cut sayings be ADORABLE in my album?


Plus if I don't want to make the project how it was intended to be - well guess what? That's okay!! It's my kit! So I don't want cards this month but rather Project Life cards or journal cards or maybe I want to use it for a pocket page...well I can!


Doesn't that just make you smile? Pure happiness delivered right to your door without the fuss of planning or gathering of any supplies. Gotta love that! And right now, to celebrate and help you out with Sale-A-Bration, you can get a discount on a 3 month prepaid subscription. That's right not only will you save money but you will also earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item as well. It's just $54.85 for 3 months and that includes shipping! So why not try the monthly kit out. You'll get 3 months to see if you like it and EARN a FREE product as well. Now that's another reason to smile!! :D

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: