Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Sweet Tweet for You!

Happy Saturday to you! As I write this we are "supposed" to get some snow. I have to stress "supposed" as it's been said that a lot this winter and we've had maybe a dusting. I think we need a good 'ol fashion SNOW DAY!!

Today I'm sharing a Valentine Treat Box. The box is a tutorial from my awesome up-line Becky Roberts. It is made using the French Fry Box Die - just in a new way!


So cute and it holds quite a bit. The papers (Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack) & stamp set (Hey, Valentine) are from the Occasion Catalog. I told you that stamp set was one of my favorites!


I got some Valentine chocolate and put it in a 4 x 6 cellophane bag.


Isn't it just adorable? I LOVE how it turned out! Someone special is getting this one :D

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: