Saturday, January 3, 2015

Upcoming Class - Perpetual Birthday Calendar

Happy New Year!! I hope your 2015 is off to a good start! As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm going to be posting on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Another goal of mine is to hold at least ONE class a month. So for the month of January I'm having the Perpetual Birthday Calendar class.


This is a new kit from the upcoming Occasions Catalog (which I might add goes LIVE on January 6th). January screams organization! Come join me to create this calendar where you can record all of your family and friends birthdays (and anniversaries). 


Your only excuse for not sending a card will be that you forgot to mail it! I will provide all the inks, as well as stamp set and a few extras to create the monthly pages. You can also make one as a gift - it comes in a box, with a tag and ribbon for just the case! 

Registration is due by January 14th along with payment of $30. This will allow be to get the kits ordered and ready before the class. I'm offering two different times - Sunday January 25th from 1 - 4pm. or Wednesday January 28th from 6 - 9pm. 

Hope you can make it! Email me if you'd like a registration form! Space is limited so the sooner you register the better :D 

Michelle

No comments: