Monday, January 19, 2015

Oodles of Snuggles & Smooches Valentine!

Remember this set?

There is something about the swirls and the sayings that made me HAVE TO HAVE IT! I love it so much that I've decided that is what our Stamp Club this Wednesday will be using for our projects.

No, I'm not going to share the actual projects but I am going to show a sample that I made using the set.

Does it look familiar? I "recreated" it from a Stampin' Up! sample they had on their blog. I wasn't sure what colors they used but I used what I thought looked good together. I really liked how they pieced the words together to create another saying...one that I wouldn't have originally thought of.


I was splattering away using my Aqua Painter and I kind of made a "blob" on it. At first I screamed and was like crap now I have to throw the whole thing away. But I took a few deep breaths and decided to just flick harder and more with my Aqua Painter so it wouldn't be AS noticeable, LOL. It's handmade so it might not be perfect but it's made with love :D

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: