Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Occasion Catalog, Sale-A-Bration Brochure and Weekly Deals!

It's here!! The new Occasion Catalog is LIVE! PLUS for every $50 you spend (before taxes, shipping & handling) you get to choose ONE free item from the all new Sale-A-Bration Brochure!


Did you get a copy yet? No? Well then email me, call me, message me do whatever you need to let me know you didn't get one and that you want one!! I've got plenty here ready to hand out! If you can't wait for the hard copy, you can see it HERE.

Check back on Saturday when I will have a creation using a new set from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure - called Lotus Blossom.

We have a new set of Weekly Deals for you!


Remember these are only good for one week and while supplies last. You can purchase them HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Michelle

No comments: