Monday, January 5, 2015

Love is Kindness - Only 1 more day till Occasions Catalog goes LIVE!!

Tomorrow is the day - the new Occasion Catalog goes live along with the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Do you have yours? Do you need one? Contact me about getting one!!

Here is a new stamp set Love is Kindness from the catalog


I had so much using the new Blendabilities from the Occasion Catalog on this image. It's been so long since I've colored and I have to admit it was so relaxing! There are 4 new sets - Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi. PERFECT colors for the spring creations!


I used some Typeset Specialty Designer Series paper with Whisper White Baker's Twine to add some depth. I just LOVE how it turned out.

Of course once I got coloring, I had to do a few more...


I haven't turned these into cards yet. It's nice to have a few images ready to go in case I need a card quickly though! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Michelle


No comments: