Saturday, January 24, 2015

Oodles of Love


We had such a fun time at stamp club this week. We were missing a few people due to the nasty crud going around but all in all it was a great time!

This is one of the projects that we did. I love making the swirls look as though they are flowers (along with rhinestone centers) and the colors we used. Makes me smile!


We used watercolor paper, craft white ink and white embossing powder on the swirls. Once we embossed it we then used Aqua Painters to "watercolor" the background. I really wish I would have gotten some pics of the girls creations. Even though we used the same colors each one was unique and beautiful. 

I created this card with an anniversary in mind. Not everyone sends Valentines or has children to send/make Valentine's for. Wanted to show another option :D

Thanks for stopping by! 

Michelle

No comments: