Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still working...

Well I'm still working on trying to get my blog up and going. For some reason my NavBar won't work for me...Oh well I'll just have to do things a little differently. I'm also looking for my media card for my camera so I can take a picture of a little project I just finished. Have I mentioned that I have boxes & stuff everywhere!!! Today Abby had school all day so I was able to do work on some stuff at home. I should have been unpacking boxes & organizing my bathroom, doing laundry and stuff like that. But who wants to do that?? I needed a break. One of the things I've always wanted to do is make a master binder that holds images of all my stamps (which there are A LOT!). Well I finally decided there was no better time then now. So today I finished all my wood mounted stamps and have started on my unmounted ones. After I get that binder done I want to make one for all my punches & dies. Organization is good but I'm ready to PLAY!!

1 comment:

Danni said...

I just did one for my punches and dies as well. It helps so much.
Next I'm making one that is on a ring of all the shapes--like squares, circles, etc. so I can hold it over an image and see if it will work.
But of course, that's after I redo my stamp one! LOL!
I can't tell you how happy I am to see you blogging!!