Thursday, September 18, 2008

Teacher Gift

Well as promised I'm sharing today. I love making teacher gifts. They work so hard and should be thanked for all they do. I'm usually working right up until the last minute to get the gift done. Not this Halloween. I saw so many cute creations in PaperCrafts Magazine that I just had to try to make some. Well here is what I came up with. I got the tall container at a $1 shop. I thought they were really neat and for only a buck who can beat that! It was a little hard to cover it with paper as it wasn't perfectly round. But I improvised and I think it turned out pretty cute! I put a foam square in the center, glued some black paper shred to the top of it and then stuck as many lollipops as I could in it. Here are a few close ups of the actual container.


I think Abby's Pre-K teacher is going to love this. Now, I just need to make myself one ;)
Thanks for Looking!
Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Pinecone Press Halloween Line (last year)

5 comments:

Danni said...

Woo-hoo!! Look at you on top of things!!
Very cute idea. Are the squares just cut out of the paper or is it stamped?
Cute!

Stephanie said...

AWESOME! I miss you so much! I'm going to talk to Benjamin about finding a job in Kansas! - snifffff

Jody said...

Love the look of your blog Michelle! And this project turned out so cute. You have inspired me to at least think about doing a project, maybe I will even start on it. Ha ha. :)

Liz said...

Very cute! I might have to lift this idea from you,...

Alissa103 said...

YAY, Michelle!!!! So with you starting a blog... does this mean I have to now?! ;-)

Love the Halloween project!

Your blog looks great! I'm going to bookmark you!