Monday, September 29, 2008

Swap Card #2

Good Morning! Can you believe I'm posting again...I'm doing pretty good here, LOL. Thank you to everyone who commented on my first swap card. I really do love the Fall Harvest Stamp set! The designer, Mabelle, even left a comment for me...how she found my blog, I have know idea but that's still so cool! She is an awesome designer and I just love her Fall Fun and Fall Harvest sets that are in the new Fall Supplement from The Angel Company.

My second card for the swap isn't as "cool" but I think it's still a nice card. It's a birthday card and who doesn't need birthday cards!


Again, it's the Willoughby collection. I'm really liking the colors in that collection. It's great for masculine cards. I find those types of cards are challenging for me. Thanks for looking!

All Supplies are from The Angel Company: Willoughby Sour With Collection, Birthday Wishes Stamp set.

I am a TAC Demonstrator so feel free to contact me if you'd like to purchase any of the supplies used.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wow! How cool that Mabelle left a comment for you!
You rock!!
I haven't seen the birthday wishes stamp used, very nice!

Tara said...

Love this card!