Sunday, January 4, 2009

January Specials from The Angel Company

The Angel Company has released the January specials and let me tell you, You'll want to totally take advantage of some of them or maybe all of them! They are just too good to miss!

The first one that is still going on is The Wonderful Winter Wishes promotion. You can purchase these sets at a special price with any $30 purchase or host a party and you can earn them FREE!

From the TAC archives, comes the Vintage Bella Flor set at special price available for the month of January only!

With a $30 purchase, you can get the Stamp of the Month set, Dropping Boxes, for only $9.75. When I saw this set I instantly thought "nugget covers". I can see using this set to stamp covers for miniature chocolate bars - perfect for Valentine's Day, Birthdays and just because!!

Now I hope you are still reading because I saved the best promotion for last! From January 6th through the 26th, you can purchase ANY T-coded stamp in the Fall/Winter Catalogue for 50% off the regular retail price!!! And guess what??? There is NO LIMIT! Buy one or buy 50 - all T-coded stamps will be HALF OFF!

Now that's what I call a SALE!! :) Contact me today to take advantage of these AWESOME offers!!

I've also added all the specials to the right in a slideshow. Just click on the image and it will take you to my album where you can see the flyers at a decent size to actually read them...any questions just ask!

No comments: